Welcome to Cazenovia Ski Club
We are a small private ski area in Cazenovia New York. We are family-oriented offering an exceptional weekend skiing experience, unlike any other local area.
We are easy to get to located directly behind Chittenango Falls in Cazenovia.
EVERYONE MUST sign into the COVID Tracing Log (located on the deck) every time they are at the Club.
*You will need to provide your check-in/out time, name, & contact info
Special Mid-Winter Membership Opportunity: Buy 2022 Season’s Pass Now and Ski the Rest of the 2021 Season Free (new members only). Click on Membership Info for rates.
Conditions – March
Early spring conditions with groomed soft snow on several of the trails and typical late season coverage on steeps. All trails are open.
Please remember the following in order to meet state COVID mandates (allowing for us to be open) and for the safety of our members:
- Members are to wear masks except while eating, drinking, or skiing.
- Maintain social distancing when possible.
- Maintain 6′ distance as marked in the T-bar line.
- T-bars are limited to single individuals or members of the same families.
- Seating has been reduced in both lodges. Tables are placed 6′ apart & proper cleaning supplies have been provided. (Due to the limited seating please be mindful of other members who would also want to spend time inside. We encourage members to utilize our outdoor spaces & tailgate.)
For more information please refer to the Club’s COVID plan.
Dues can be mailed to Cazenovia Ski Club, at 4509 East Lake Rd. Cazenovia, NY 13035 or paid online www.skicaz.com
See Membership info here
Experience Special – Join Now!
We love a party…who doesn’t. If you’re interested in hosting a deck party, please let us know at SkiCazClub@gmail.com.
Anything goes for a deck party. Deck parties can include, but don’t have to; food, drinks, music, contests, or anything else you might think of.
“If you can ski all of the terrain at Caz, you can ski anywhere in the world.”
Check out these drone shots by Andy Kane